Friday 15 May 2009

Momo: North African food restaurant in London

Hello!

Today, I want you to introduce one restaurant in London.
They serve good north African food inside of very fashionable and exotic interiors!!

One of my Japanese friends who lived in London recommended me to go there.
I've never been there, but I'm very keen to ethnic food so I must go there!

You can eat Maghreb countries foods, for example vegetable tagine, lambs couscous, etc.
You may meet some celebrities there because here is also famous for famous people.
I heared that Madonna likes this restaurant.

It's between New Bond Street and Regent's Street.(very near from our university!!)
If you are interested in this restaurant, see and visit website of them.
Website is so lovely!!
Also you can see menu and get information of how to get there.
http://www.momoresto.com/momo.html

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this recommendation Ena. I couldn't work out if you've already been there or not. Why don't you try Moro too
    http://www.moro.co.uk/moro/restaurant/default.asp
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had African food before. I'm not brave enough to try that.

    ReplyDelete